Humans continue to evolve in different ways. And it’s quite evident in technology and the continuous drive for innovation.
In the smartphone industry—estimated to hit $493.13 billion by 2026 globally, the Apple iPhone series is like banana 🍌 🐒 to monkeys. It’s more than that for some. Although not everybody is a fan most especially Samsung lovers.
The new Apple iPhone 14 lineup (iPhone 14, Max, Pro, Pro Max) is the new cocaine everybody is waiting for. Launched date and possible prices for the series leaked few days ago but not even inflation can stop the “junkies” 🙂
The rumor is, prices are way higher than the iPhone 13 series. But what do you expect?
I’m one of those “junkies” by the way—sniffing an old product lol. One thing about iPhone is that it will remain classically sleek and forever expensive even in a recession. That’s my opinion though.
Some say the price difference between the iPhone 14 and 13 series may be like the gap between the nose and mouth:
- iPhone 14 – $799 (iPhone 13 Mini $699)
- iPhone 14 Max – $899 (iPhone 13 $799)
- iPhone 14 Pro – $1099 (iPhone 13 Pro $999)
- iPhone 14 Pro Max – $1199 (iPhone 13 Pro Max $1099)
The new cocaine is not yet out on the streets and online stores but it’s expected to arrive next month: September.
Be reminded that Apple is yet to announce the official price as well as the precise launch date.
Here are some tips about the possible dope specs:
- iPhone 14 and the iPhone 14 Max are said to draw power from 2021 A15 chipset
- While the Pro models will likely pack the new A16 SoC
- The non-Pro models’ dual rear camera setup may probably still look like the 2021 variants
- iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max are said to feature the new 48-megapixel triple rear camera setup!
- Definitely expect an increase in screen size and performance upgrades too
The big question is, will the iPhone 14 lineup be worth it?
It’s easy to jump from iPhone X (10) to iPhone 14 Pro Max in a blink of an eye. But in real life–I mean in the real business world–it really takes a whole lot of resources and time to get there. Yes, I know Apple skipped iPhone 9 for some unknown weird reason following the number pattern.
There’s a lot humans can achieve using a smartphone these days. It’s not about getting the next iPhone or Samsung; it’s about the “why”.
Perhaps you should double-check before upgrading this year.
Thank you for reading this piece on TechTouch. Please share today’s edition with your network on WhatsApp, Telegram and other platforms, and feel free to leave comments or any suggestions. We’ll like to learn from you as well.
By Elijah Christopher